September 16, 2018 - 8 AM
With only 350 racers, we fill up fast so sign up early to guarantee your spot.
This sprint distance course is as picturesque as they come – see the course details here.
Read more about why the DS Boosters Triathlon is a race like none other.
Stay connected with race happenings by liking our Facebook page.
Welcome to the Dover Sherborn Boosters Sprint Triathlon.
Our special race will host it’s 14th year on Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 8:00am.
As many of you have experienced, our race has become very popular with experienced triathletes and first-timers alike.
This race is AWESOME because:
1. We have the cleanest, most picturesque, fresh water, rolling start within 20 miles of downtown Boston.
2. We offer a well designed, double transition style course
3. Our race winds through the scenic roads and farms of Dover & Sherborn with Olympic style stadium finish.
4. We serve up the best post race Breakfast Brunch Buffet this side of the Rocky Mountains.
5. We are 100% community organized, volunteer driven event – delivering a unique personalized experience.
6. We are a non-profit providing quality athletic experiences for our children.
Part of our secret sauce and what gives our race its charm, is that two communities, hundreds of families and students, and dozens of supportive sponsors come together as volunteers eager to make this event a memorable experience for all.
Our premier sponsor, Needham Bank, has been instrumental in helping galvanize Dover, Sherborn and all of the surrounding towns around the idea of “community.” Their support has come in many forms, most notably the incredible challenge grant designed between the DS Boosters and Needham Bank. For more information check it out here.
We look forward to hosting you and your family for this fun-filled morning. We fill up fast so sign up here.